WHO WE ARE
Yokum Designs was launched in 2001 and was created with the vision that “small is better”. We are able to offer quick and personal service to each of our clients, working closely with them to give them the results they want. We put our efforts into delivering top quality work, quick turnaround, all with a one-on-one approach. And, when we do need outside assistance, we have highly qualified experts we can call in.
WHAT WE DO
Whether the job is large or small, for a business, agency or even a personal project, we can be there in whatever way is most helpful for you, to develop and complete your vision.
- Help a new company or organization establish their visual brand identity or an existing company or organization update their brand.
- Design and create posters, mailers, newspaper and magazine ads to promote your business or organization.
- Design and lay out books and catalogues.
- Arrange website hosting and url (name) registration.
- Design and develop websites which:
- Are fully responsive – one site adapts to desktop, tablet and mobile platforms.
- Use the WordPress content management system so you can do your own editing and updating.
- Can include portfolio slideshows, location maps, interactive contact forms, shopping carts, and more.
- Design and facilitate custom bulk email notifications.
CLIENTS WE HAVE WORKED WITH
Saranac Hollow Woodworking
Serviente Glass Studios
Six Mile Creek Vineyard
Mountain View Natural Medicine
Sheldrake Point Vineyard
Metta Earth Institute
Integrated Pest Management
Institute for African Development
Yoga Great Barrington
One World Market
Rooster Hill Vineyard
Cayuga Wine Trail
Finger Lakes Physical Therapy
Restore the Earth Foundation
William McDowell Photography
View our print portfolio.